CheMin Trading is a privately held company, with offices based in Johannesburg and London.
CheMin is effectively 50% Black Woman owned. For South African customers, CheMin is a Level 4 Contributor to B-BBEE (100% procurement recognition)
Experience in both the trading and supply chain fields has made CheMin a reliable and sustainable source of chemicals and consumables. We concentrate on the mining and processing industries.
We also provide and have extensive knowledge and experience in trade finance solutions.
CheMin partners with global manufacturers and suppliers, to give our customers quality products at competitive prices. We also provide logistics and finance support, thereby closing the geographical gap between manufacturers and end users.
We partner with those suppliers that have advanced technologies, as well as an in-depth knowledge of relevant applications, to maximise production output, where-ever possible.
We pride ourselves on service excellence and on-time delivery, to ensure that stock holding is kept at an optimum level.
Mining Reagents and Industrial Consumables
Floatation and Frother Chemicals Including
- Xanthate Collectors (SIBX, SIPX, SNPX, PAX, SEX) and various blends
- Frothers – various blends
- Depressants – BiPolymers,CMS, Guars
- Flocculants and Coagulants
- Water treatment chemicals
- Gold Room reagents
- Caustic Soda Flake and Pearl
- Antiscalents, Descalents
- Magnesium Oxide
- Soda Ash
- Phosphoric Acid
- Sulphuric Acid
- Ferrous Sulphate
- Copper Sulphate
- Sodium Cyanide
Category 3: Industrial Minerals
- Activated Carbon
Category 4: Consumables – Other Services
- Mill Balls
- Bulk Bags
- Assay crucibles, cupels, fluxes
- End to end Supply Chain
- Trade Finance options
- Off-take against supply of chemicals
Complete Supply Chain Solutions
To ensure on-time and safe delivery, we provide complete supply chain solutions for all our products, that includes:
- Shipping to and from global locations
- Road, rail, and cross border solutions (including customs clearing and bond warehousing)
- Trade Finance options
- Cargo Insurance
- Pre-shipment inspections where necessary
- The option of providing chemicals against offtake (for relevant products).
CheMin subcontracts with first class reputable logistics partners that share our passion for maximum customer satisfaction. We jointly identify and implement optimal end to end solutions.
1919 Eye of Africa
Tel: +27 82 802 5590 and
+27 81 583 4739
The Pearce Building
West Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire
SL6 1RL United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0) 1628 644060